Curesys Trouble Clear Needle Patch is an effective and fast solution to treat acne as active ingredients can penetrate inside the skin to soothe troubles. Use it on harden and swelling redness acne.
SHAPER SHAPE NEEDLE – With sharper shape micro-needle active ingredients reaches deeper under your skin.
The most effective ingredient to sooth acne is Madecassoside. Curesys Needle Patch is made of madecassoside. To differentiate Curesys Needle Patch with others, we add hyaluronic acid for hydration. Acne occurs when level of moisture and oil at skin is not balanced. By adding hyaluronic acid, Curesys Needle Patch can not only soothe acne, but also remove the cause of acne.
Store remaining patches inside the provided package. Convenient to check the remaining quantity through transparent plastic case and double sealing package protects needle patch perfectly from contamination. Curesys always check every small detail carefully for customers.
Cleanse your skin and pat dry. Apply patches before skin care to keep the patch flatten and attach tight to skin. Use it for 6~8 hours. Curesys Needle Patch will absorb oil and sebum from acne. The side of needle patch is made with hydrocolloid dressing to helps heal wounds and remove scars from acne.
- Soothing and hydrating micro needle
- Acne treating spot patch with micro-needles to clear blemishes effectively
- The micro-needles are formulated with hyaluronic acid and madecassoside to heal affected area while the patch protects from external irritants
- To result in quick and effective soothing
- It can deliver active ingredients into skin without pain
- Contains Hyaluronic acid to increase hydration level and strengthen immune system
- Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Cellulose Gum, Lactose, Glycerin, Madecassoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
Made in Korea
*Ready stock in Malaysia
How to use:
- Read the precautions thoroughly before use.
- Do not touch the needles when peeling dots from the film
- Gently press dots to cover blemishes (Use the dots on a dry, cleansed skin)
- Leave on for 6~8 hours before removal (Transparent surface for use during the day or night)
- Store remaining patches closed in the package provided
- Stop using this product if you see or experience redness or irritation caused by direct sunlight after using the product. If irritation persists, please consult with a dermatologist.
- Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema or skin infections.
- Do not use on skin sensitive to bandages.