CURESYS products are developed based on the research data and skin regeneration solutions determined by Skin Damage Revive Lab in the UK
CARE DARK SPOTS BEFORE IT TURN INTO A MOLE – It usually takes 1 week for caring acne and 2 years for caring skin trouble spots. In the worst cases, the trouble spots can be changed to moles.
THE SOLUTION IS MICRO CRYSTAL TECHNOLOGY – When the crystal is permeated in the skin, it’s more effective to care skin! Rather than applying cosmetic products, use micro crystal to penetrate active ingredients inside the skin directly!
THE PATCH DELIVERS WHITENING MATERIALS (Niacinamide, Tranexamic acid, Coumaric acid) INSIDE THE SKIN DIRECTLY, NOT JUST COVERING DARK SPOT
NON-COMEDOGENIC TESTED - From Clinical test, global acne grading system (GAGS) score improved by 14.41% after application of product and all test subjects show zero abnormal skin response. (Korea institute of Dermatological Sciences). All products go through sterilization process.
- Dark Spot removing patch with micro-needles to prevent pigmentation of skin.
- The micro-needles are formulated with niacinamide and tranexamic acid to clear blemishes while the patch protects from external irritants.
- An dark spot patch cares blemishes with strong absorption and invisible coverage
- The micro crystal helps deliver the whitening ingredients deep into the skin
- Contains whitening ingredients including Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid and Coumaric Acid that help suppress the appearance of Melanin
- Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Arbutin, Tranexamic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol
- Made in Korea
- *Ready stock in Malaysia
How to use:
- Read the precautions thoroughly before use.
- Do not touch the needles when peeling dots from the film
- Gently press dots to cover blemishes (Use the dots on a dry, cleansed skin)
- Leave on for 6~8 hours before removal (Transparent surface for use during the day or night)
- Store remaining patches closed in the package provided
- Stop using this product if you see or experience redness or irritation caused by direct sunlight after using the product. If irritation persists, please consult with a dermatologist.
- Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema or skin infections.
- Do not use on skin sensitive to bandages.