ATB-U+, an antibacterial coating fabric that contains silver in its thread, sustaining 99.9% of antibacterial function even after multiple washes. The UV cut and fast drying quality will provide you high quality hygiene and comfort.
Curesys hand sanitizer with 75% alcohol v/v, Chamomile, and aloe vera. It can cleanse, moisturizes, and kills 99.99% of most illness causing germs.
Propolis extract which is also known as an excellent source of nutrition helps strengthen skin barrier, hydrate and replenish nourishment, making your skin moist and radiant.
- Anti bacteria tested fabric (KS K0693, JIS L 1902)
- Silver fabric to filter out pollen and dust particles
- Block both UV-A and UV-B from harming skin
- Waterproof function that blocks dirt and saliva
- Fast drying to restrain the accumulation of microorganism
- 3D structure for comfortable wear without hurting ears
- Washable with clean water
- Fast drying and UV cut fabric
- 2 layers structure material
- Nose shaping fitting-wire
- Light weight
- Comfortable fit ear loops for long time use
- Made in Thailand
- *Ready stock in Malaysia
CURESYS Hand Sanitizer (50ml) x 1 pc
- 50ml per bottle
- Contains 75% Ethanol
- Protects 99.99% of most illness-causing germs
- Eliminates up to 99.99% bacteria
- Fast absorption and non-sticky
- Contains aloe vera ingredients that help moisturize hands
- Cleansing, moisturizing and protection
How to use:
- Remove mask from the box
- wear the stiff bendable edge on top, place a loop around each ear
- gently pinch the stiff edge on nose
- press the mask on face to adjust accordingly
- Please keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not use parts such as eye mucosa.
- Do not use if there is a wound or a red, swollen or puncture.
- Do not rub your eyes if you enter your eyes. Rinse with water. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- In order to avoid eating and maintaining quality, please do not exchange with other containers.
- Do not place in extremely hot or cold places, places exposed to direct sunlight.
- If there is any rash, redness, itching, irritation, pain, heat or peeling during use, please stop using it. If it does not improve after using it, please stop using it and ask the pharmacist or doctor.
- If you are pregnant, respiratory and cardiovascular disease patients, children, or elderly, avoid prolonged use, excessive exercise during use of mask and consult your doctor if necessary.